Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
If you’re unhappy with your purchase, please let us know at email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your goods.
- Goods must be sent back within 14 days of notifying us of your return.
- With proof of purchase, your refund will be processed to your original form of payment.
- It is important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a resalable condition. We’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept all original packaging and labels, and that it’s undamaged and unused.
- Where a product has been made to measure or personalised for you, unless faulty, we’re unable to refund or offer an exchange.
- For online purchases, your delivery charge will not be refunded unless your purchase is faulty.
- Return of an item is at your own cost unless the item is faulty.
Gift Tender cannot be resold, transferred for value or exchanged for cash. No cash change will be given on purchases made using Gift Tender. Gift Tender cannot be used to purchase other Gift Tender. Gift Tender is not cheque guarantee, credit or charge cards.
Gift Tender cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights.
Lathams Home shall not be liable or responsible for lost, stolen, destroyed or damaged Gift Tender, or if Gift Tender is used without your permission. Lathams Home is unable to replace Gift Tender if lost or stolen.