Terms & Conditions
If you’re unhappy with your purchase, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving your goods.
- Goods must be sent back within 14 days of notifying us of your return.
- With proof of purchase, your refund will be processed to your original form of payment.
- It is important that any unwanted item, unless faulty, is returned in a resalable condition. We’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept all original packaging and labels, and that it’s undamaged and unused.
- Where a product has been made to measure or personalised for you, unless faulty, we’re unable to refund or offer an exchange.
- For online purchases, your delivery charge will not be refunded unless your purchase is faulty.
- Return of an item is at your own cost unless the item is faulty.
- Gift Tender cannot be resold, transferred for value or exchanged for cash. No cash change will be given on purchases made using Gift Tender.
- Gift Tender cannot be used to purchase other Gift Tender.
- Gift Tender is not cheque guarantee, credit or charge cards.
- Gift Tender cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights.
- Lathams Home shall not be liable or responsible for lost, stolen, destroyed or damaged Gift Tender, or if Gift Tender is used without your permission.
- Lathams Home is unable to replace Gift Tender if lost or stolen.